1. Entry to the prize draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be 13 years of age or over to enter the competition. Those aged 17 and under must have their parents permission.
3. Each prize consists of one 1 hour workshop for any school (public, academy, private) which has an SO postcode at an agreed school, date and time.
4. The winner will be contacted by Sound Pop Academy to confirm their prize. Sound Pop Academy will not be liable to the winner or is under a duty to provide an alternative prize if they are unable to participate.
5. The prize draw will close at 18:00pm on Thursday 14 October 2021. The draw will take place on Friday 15 October 2021.
6. The winner cannot exchange the prize for an alternative prize, cash prize or transfer to another person.
7. The prize is strictly not for resale and must only be used by the educational establishment chosen by the named winner of the prize draw.
8. Sound Pop Academy will not pass any personal details to third parties except, where applicable, except for the winners whose name may be passed on to the educational establishment for the purpose of the workshop booking. All entrants’ personal information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
9. Entrants’ names may be used in reasonable publicity for future prize draws and for the purposes of announcing the winner without any further reference, payment or compensation.
10. Sound Pop Academy reserves the right to cancel this prize draw at any time.
11. Sound Pop Academy are the promoters of this prize draw. For any feedback, and to find out the name of the winner, please contact us.
12. One entry per Facebook account and one winner per educational establishment.
13. The workshop will last one hour and be focused around pop music, singing, movement and performance.
14. The workshop must be for a minimum of 60 children or young people, of which must be aged 6 and over. There are no maximum number of participants.
15. The workshop must take place term time, between the hours of 8am – 4pm GMT.